About Us

My photo
Jolie is a knitting and homeware shop run by Linda Williams and Daniella Taylor. If you are interested in anything you see on this blog or would like to learn to knit or crochet please call us at the shop on 01438 861 717. We are open between 10am and 4pm Mon - Sat. To view our website, click on http link below.

Monday 22 July 2013

Chair story




Linda and I did a yard sale swap. I gave her this chair that had been in my son's room for an age and she gave me a pretty vinatge Laura Ashley tea set complete with sugar bowl, and milk jug and two teapots.


The chair needed some tlc and a certain amount of bravery to paint it. It was a pretty quick job in this heat - paint was dry in an instant.


It looks fantastic with handmade Alpine cushion (made by Karen).


And ta daah, a new cushion made by Linda on Sunday, from vintage fabric covered with a large square lace doilie. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment