About Us

My photo
Jolie is a knitting and homeware shop run by Linda Williams and Daniella Taylor. If you are interested in anything you see on this blog or would like to learn to knit or crochet please call us at the shop on 01438 861 717. We are open between 10am and 4pm Mon - Sat. To view our website, click on http link below.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Hooray for crochet

 After finishing the loonnnnnnnngg scarf, I needed a couple of quick projects. I made a little detachable collar for Scarlett, which took two evenings in front of the telly. The pattern is from Debbie Bliss's new book Simply Crochet and uses Rialto Lace. I think I might need to make another one........

I then finished a 'granny' stool cover in handknit dk for the kitchen stool which has lost it's cushion. I love a little crochet interlude. 

(If you don't already crochet and would like to learn, please call the shop on 01438 861 717 and book in for a day workshop with Linda)

No comments:

Post a Comment