It's been awhile since I posted on here. I have been using Instagram and Facebook as it is so immediate and easy to do on my phone. Tut tut.
So here are a few things that we have been doing over the last few weeks. I finally finished the hand knitted cushion with crochet motifs from Jane Crowfoot's book Homespun Vintage. Knitted and crocheted in Rowan's Cotton Glace.
This scarf has been the project of the season. It is our own easy pattern, quick to knit, with a furry pom pom at each end. It takes x 2 balls Rowan Alpaca Chunky - pattern, yarn and pom poms all available at Jolie.
So, we have both been enjoying a little bit of Scandi inspired knitting. Linda did this lovely cushion in Rowan Brushed Fleece and I am still working on a fair isle cowl from Eline Oftedal's book, Nordic Knits. I changed the colours and yarn and chose to work it in Rowan Lima, which is soooo soft.
And finally, Linda made this beautiful patchwork throw, worked in gigantic Rowan Alpaca Chunky squares.
I think we have been fairly busy - not to mention the hooded cardi's we have both done and several pom pom hats and scarves too.
You can follow us on Instagram @joliehome






All so adorable, I especially love the Scandi cushion and gorgeous throw!
ReplyDeleteFab pieces must pop in soon x
ReplyDeletetoo good
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMetal Black Hairband for Men or Women – Unisex Spring Headband
ReplyDeleteThis black metal hairband is perfect for both men and women, featuring a versatile unisex style. Its flexible metal frame fits comfortably on any head size, while the spring-wave design ensures a secure, non-slip grip. Keep your hair neatly in place whether you are at the gym, doing yoga, Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Frock Dress for 6-12 Months - 1 Year Baby Girl Dress Black Frock
Apna Showroom Pavitra Gangajali Puja Lota Ganga Jal Kalash Patra 250 ML - from Har ki Pauri Brahmakund Haridwar Ganga Jal Water for Puja Container
Apna Showroom 7 Yantra Vyapar Vridhi - Kuber Yantra - Panchmukhi Hanuman - 12 Jyotirlinga - Gayatri Mantra - Self Adhesive Small Pocket Size Gold Plated Yantra Sticker for Worship, Wallet, Bike, Car, Home, Office
applying makeup, at the office, or traveling. Lightweight, durable, and long-lasting—this is the best option for buying a black metal hairband online. Order yours now.